Month: November 2016
The post Fintech Startup Billon Raises $2 Million to Tokenize Fiat into Digital Cash appeared first on CryptoCoinsNews.Read More
So that’s another day done in the bitcoin price markets (at least out of Europe) and there’s been plenty of action during today’s session that we can look at, and use for tonight’s late US trading. Instead of rambling on like we normally do in this part of the analysis, we’re going to get straight … Continue reading Bitcoin Price Watch; Let’s Have a Bit Of FunRead More
Bitcoin is turning socialism onto itself in Venezuela.
The post Bitcoin Miners Make Big Profits but Fear for Safety in Venezuela appeared first on CryptoCoinsNews.Read More
The post IBM & Mahindra to Develop Blockchain Supply Chain Finance Solutions in India appeared first on CryptoCoinsNews.Read More
Coindesk’s Bitcoin Price
- Is Confideal About to Become the ICO Investor’s New Best Friend?
- ‘Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin,’ Roger Ver and Calvin Ayre Declare
- (+) Technical Analysis: Bitcoin Dumps and Pumps amid Broad Volatile Correction
- XinFin CTO Karan Bhardwaj Discusses Their Upcoming Blockchain Trade and Finance Platform
- In ‘Search’ of a Swell? XRP Prices Rise and Fall Amid Ripple Event